Wednesday, November 4, 2015

3rd Grade: November 4, 2015

This week, we continued our "me gusta" (I like) unit.  We learned how to talk about more things that we enjoy (or don't enjoy) doing.  Once again, I was impressed at how excited everyone was to speak only Spanish in class!  We also continued practicing Psalm 100 in Spanish.  This week, we added verse 4!

Ask your student:
  • What was your silly sentence in Spanish class today? (Students wrote 3 sentences in Spanish...one telling me something they like to do, one telling me something they don't like to do, and one silly sentence using the "I like" vocabulary.)
This week's vocabulary:
  • Review
    • Me gusta - I like
    • No me gusta - I don't like
    • ¿Te gusta...? - Do you like
    • Le gusta - he/she likes
    • comer - to eat
    • nadar - to swim
    • bailar - to dance
    • cantar - to sing
  • New
    • leer - to read
    • escribir - to write
    • saltar - to jump
    • correr - to run
Homework:
  • Sing along with the Me Gusta song we sang in class:  CLICK HERE 
  • Quia Assignment 
  • Did you miss last week's assignment?  You can still complete it for a sticker!
  • Bible Memory Verse! 
    • Canten al Señor con alegría, toda la tierra.  
    • Con alegría adoren al Señor; ¡con gritos de alegría vengan a su presencia!  
    • Reconozcan que Señor es Dios; él nos hizo y somos suyos;  ¡somos pueblo suyo y ovejas de su prado!  
    • Entren por sus puertas con acción de gracias; vengan a sus atrios con himnos de alabanza. ¡Denle gracias, bendigan su nombre!
    • Salmos 100:1-4 (cien, versículos uno a cuatro)
    • Audio version 

No comments:

Post a Comment