Wednesday, November 11, 2015

3rd Grade: November 11, 2015

This week, we continued our "me gusta" (I like) unit.  We learned how to talk about games we enjoy playing.

Ask your student:
  • What is the difference between "fútbol" and "fútbol americano"? (Fútbol sounds like "football," but it means soccer.  Fútbol americano means football.)
This week's vocabulary:
  • Review
    • Me gusta - I like
    • No me gusta - I don't like
    • ¿Te gusta...? - Do you like
    • Le gusta - he/she likes
    • comer - to eat
    • nadar - to swim
    • bailar - to dance
    • cantar - to sing
    • leer - to read
    • escribir - to write
    • saltar - to jump
    • correr - to run
  • New vocabulary
    • jugar - play
    • afuera - outside
    • videojuegos - video games
    • beisbol - baseball
    • fútbol - soccer
    • fútbol americano - football
    • hockey - hockey
    • el rey de la montaña - king of the mountain
Homework:

No comments:

Post a Comment