Wednesday, October 14, 2015

2nd Grade: October 14, 2015

Today in class, we finished our first unit:  Los 5 Sentidos.  We sang along with the 5 senses rap, played a guessing game using our 5 senses, and finished class by reviewing the numbers 20-39.

Ask your student:


  • What guessing game did you play in class?  (We played a game in which I would describe an object in Spanish, and students would have to guess what I was describing.  I used the homework assignments they turned in for ideas!)
This week's vocabulary:
  • All Review
    • veo - I see
    • ve - he/she sees 
    • los ojos - the eyes
    • escucho - I listen
    • escucha - he/she listens
    • los oídos - the (inner) ears
    • las orejas - the (outer) ears
    • habla bajo - he/she speaks softly
    • habla fuerte - he/she speaks loudly
    • las manos - the hands
    • toco - I touch
    • suave - smooth
    • áspero - rough/bumpy
    • blando - soft/squishy
    • duro - hard
    • pruebo - I taste
    • como - I eat
    • la boca - the mouth
    • la lengua - the tongue
    • dulce - sweet
    • salado - salty
    • la nariz - the nose
    • huele bien - it smells good
    • huele mal - it smells bad
Homework:
  • Sing along with our 5 Senses song in Spanish.  
  • Bible Memory Verse!
    • Canten al Señor con alegría, toda la tierra.  Con alegría adoren al Señor; ¡con gritos de alegría vengan a su presencia!  Reconozcan que el Señor es Dios; él nos hizo y somos suyos; ¡somos pueblo suyo y ovejas de su prado! Salmos 100:1-3 (cien, versículo uno a tres)
    • Audio version 

No comments:

Post a Comment