Thursday, October 9, 2014

2nd and 3rd Grade: October 8, 2014

Today in class, we started our new unit:  Los 5 Sentidos.  We'll be learning about each of our 5 senses and how they help us to experience God's world.  For more information about our new unit, click HERE.

Ask your student:
  • What is "Veo, veo"? (It is like "I spy" in English.  We played it in class so we could review the color vocabulary words.)

Today's vocabulary:
  • veo - I see
  • los ojos - the eyes
  • los sentidos - the feelings/senses
  • Los colores (colors)
  • Game:  Veo, Veo
    • Veo, veo - I see, I see (Like "I spy")
    • ¿Qué ves? - What do you see?
    • Una cosita - A small thing
    • ¿Qué cosita es? - What small thing is it?
    • Es de color... - It is the color...

Homework:
  • Sing along with our song:  5 Sentidos Rap
  • Practice our Bible Verse:  Ephesians 4:32 
    • Sean amables unos con otros.  Efesios 4 versículo 32
    • Audio Version CLICK HERE.
    • By memorizing this verse and saying it to me on or before October 29, you will earn 4 stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment