Wednesday, November 19, 2014

2nd and 3rd Grade: November 19, 2014

Today in class we continued to talk about what students are thankful for...specifically, we talked about family members.

Ask your student:
  • Can you describe our family in Spanish?  (The vocabulary list below may be helpful!)

This week's vocabulary:
  • Doy gracias por - I give thanks for
  • mi familia - my family
  • mi mamá - my mom
  • mi papá - my dad
  • mi hermano - my brother
  • mi hermana - my sister
  • mi abuelo - my grandfather
  • mi abuela - my grandmother
  • mi tío - my uncle
  • mi tía - my aunt
  • mi primo - my (boy) cousin
  • mi prima - my (girl) cousin

Homework:
  • Practice our family vocabulary words with THIS game.
  • Sing along with our new song:  Demos Gracias (Let's Give Thanks)
  • Sing along with our new numbers songs:  El Canto de las Decenas (The Song of the Tens...counting to 100 by tens in Spanish), Counting to 100 by Tens
  • Practice our previous Bible Verse:  Ephesians 4:32 
    • Sean amables unos con otros.  Efesios 4 versículo 32
    • Audio Version CLICK HERE.
  • Practice our new Bible Verse:
    • Den gracias al Señor, porque Él es bueno.  Salmos 118 versículo 1. 
    • Audio Version CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment