Wednesday, November 19, 2014

1st Grade: November 20, 2014

This week in Spanish class, we continued our new unit:  Ayudo a mi familia (I help my family).  This week we talked about the kitchen!  For more information about this unit, click here: ¡Ayudo a mi familia!/I help my family!

Ask your student:
  • What room of the house did you learn about in class this week?  (Our new word was "la cocina" - the kitchen.  We also reviewed the words from last week:  el baño - the bathroom, el dormitorio - the bedroom) 
Today's vocabulary:
  • la cocina - the kitchen
  • prepara la comida - he/she prepares the food
  • come - he/she eats
  • pone la mesa - he/she sets the table
Homework:
  • Sing along with our new song:  Si en verdad eres salvo (If You're Happy and You Know It)
  • Continue to practice our Bible memory verse:  Psalm 24:1 
  • New Bible Verse:
    • Tu palabra es una lámpara a mis pies, y una luz en me camino.  Salmos 119:105
    • Audio Version~I'll get a "slide show" version soon.  In the meantime, you can practice with THIS audio version.
  • To review calendar/weather vocabulary at home, you can sing along with these songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment