Wednesday, April 27, 2016

2nd Grade: April 27, 2016

This week, we started a new, short unit!  We'll be learning about direction words (up, down, in, out) in the context of playing on a playground.

Ask your student:
  • What did you make in Spanish class to help you remember the new words you learned today? (We made a short book which students will bring home next week.)
This week's vocabulary:
  • voy - I go
  • subo - I go up
  • bajo - I go down
  • entro - I go in
  • salgo - I go out
  • voy hacia arriba - I go high
  • voy hacia abajo - I go low
Homework:
  • Sing along with our new numbers songs:  El Canto de las Decenas (The Song of the Tens...counting to 100 by tens in Spanish), Counting to 100 by Ten
  • Practice the numbers Spanish numbers from 0-60 with these games!
  • Second Semester Bible Memory
    • This semester, we'll be memorizing a short passage in Spanish.  Students received a hard copy of the verses in class.  If your student misplaced the paper, you can print a new copy HERE.
    • Yo soy el buen pastor; conozco a mis ovejas y ellas me conocen a mí, así como el Padre me conoce a mí, y yo lo conozco a él, y doy mi vida por las ovejas.  Juan 10:14-15 (Juan diez, versículos catorce y quince)

No comments:

Post a Comment