Wednesday, September 25, 2013

2/3: September 25, 2013

Today in class, we continued our first unit:  Mi rutina, la rutina de otros (My Routine and the Routine of Others).  Today we focused on things we do in the evening.


Ask your student:
  • At what time do we (usually) eat dinner?  Can you say that time in Spanish?   (See Review of Time below.  We have learned how to say simple phrases such as six o'clock and six thirty.)
  • Can you tell me one thing you do in the evening in Spanish?  (See vocabulary list below for vocabulary.)

Today's vocabulary:
  • por la noche = at night/in the evening
  • como la cena = I eat dinner
  • me pongo los pijamas = I put on my pajamas
  • me acuesto = I go to bed/I lie down
  • me duermo = I fall asleep
Review of time:
  • A las seis = at six o'clock
  • A las seis y media = at six thirty
  • A las ocho = at eight o'clock
  • A las ocho y media = at eight thirty

Homework:

No comments:

Post a Comment