Wednesday, April 11, 2018

2nd and 3rd Grade: April 11, 2018

This week we learned some new words and acted out the story of "Los Tres Cerditos" (The Three Little Pigs) in Spanish.  Next week, we'll continue with some fun hands on building activities!

Ask your student:
  • What story did you talk about in Spanish today? (We told the story of the 3 Pigs in Spanish.  Students helped me by repeating the lines below.)
Vocabulary
Words in bold are new this week, others are review
  • el cerdito - the little pig
  • construye - he/she builds
  • la paja - the straw
  • los palillos - the sticks
  • los ladrillos - the bricks
  • el lobo feroz - the big bad wolf
  • grita - he/she yells
  • sopla - he/she blows
  • corre - he/she runs
  • Cerdito, cerdito, déjame entrar - Little pig, little pig, let me come in.
  • Ni de pelusita de mi barbita - Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin.
  • Entonces soplaré, y soplaré, y tu casita derribaré - Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down.
Homework:   
  • Quia Vocabulary/Language practice
    • Practice the numbers Spanish numbers from 0-60 with these games!

No comments:

Post a Comment