Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade Spanish: April 1, 2020~Learn at Home

¡Hola amigos!  Pedro and I are sad we can't be at school with you, but we can still learn Spanish together!  We hope you enjoyed watching SALSA last week.  Here's another episode for this week!

**Please note, I can not predict nor control the ads that YouTube will show before videos.  Please monitor videos with your children.**

1.  Opening Routine
    • We start our classes by asking each other "¿Cómo estás?"  Watch this video to practice!
    Vocabulary
¿Cómo estás?  -  How are you?
bien - good/well
muy bien - very good/very well
mal - bad/poorly
aburrido - bored
feliz - happy
cansado - tired
    • We also talk about "las estaciones" /the seasons.  Watch this video.  (Press the "CC" button to see the English translations.)
2.  Language Lesson
  • You've worked hard all year learning new vocabulary words!  Let's have fun listening to those words in a short video!  Over the next few weeks, we'll be watching episodes of SALSA!  Today, there's a new chair!
  • Before you watch the video, find a red crayon or marker, a blue crayon or marker, and a green crayon or marker.  As you watch the video, every time you hear the word "rojo" (red) hold up the red crayon, when you hear "azul" (blue) hold up the blue one, and when you hear "verde" (green) hold up the green one. 
  • VIDEO LINK. (NOT a YouTube link :) )
  • Parents, if you're interested, HERE is the transcript of the video in both English and Spanish.
3.  Finishing up

  • Sing the B-I-B-L-I-A. (The song is a little different than the version we sing in class, I'll see if I can find another version soon!)
    • Our usual words:  La B-I-B-L-I-A
                                   Es el libro para mí  (It's the book for me)
                                   Es la palabra de Dios  (It's the word of God)
                                   La B-I-B-L-I-A







No comments:

Post a Comment