Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade: March 18, 2020~Learn at Home

¡Hola amigos!  Pedro and I are sad we can't be at school with you, but we can still learn Spanish together!

**Please note, I can not predict nor control the ads that YouTube will show before videos.  Please monitor videos with your children.**

1.  Opening Routine
    • We start our classes by asking each other "¿Cómo estás?"  Watch this video to practice!
    Vocabulary
¿Cómo estás?  -  How are you?
bien - good/well
muy bien - very good/very well
mal - bad/poorly
aburrido - bored
feliz - happy
cansado - tired
    • We also talk about "las estaciones" /the seasons.  Watch this video.  (Press the "CC" button to see the English translations.)
2.  Language Lesson
    • You've worked hard all year learning new vocabulary words!  Let's have fun listening to those words in a short video!  Over the next few weeks, we'll be watching episodes of SALSA!  Today, let's meet "Los 3 Osos" (The 3 Bears).
    • As you watch the video, WAVE every time you hear the phrase "Hasta luego" (See you later!). If you watch video a second time, keep track of how many times you hear someone say "Hasta luego."
    • VIDEO LINK. (NOT a YouTube link :) )
    • Parents, if you're interested, HERE is the transcript of the video in both English and Spanish.
3.  Finishing up

    • Sing the B-I-B-L-I-A. (The song is a little different than the version we sing in class, I'll see if I can find another version soon!)
      • Our usual words:  La B-I-B-L-I-A
                                     Es el libro para mí  (It's the book for me)
                                     Es la palabra de Dios  (It's the word of God)
                                     La B-I-B-L-I-A







No comments:

Post a Comment