Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Kindergarten: December 9, 2015

This week, we learned some new Christmas words!  Next week, we'll play some games and sing songs to review the new Christmas words.

Ask your student:
  • What does "como pretzel" mean?  (When we sit on a circle on the floor "como pretzel" means to sit with your legs crossed...like a pretzel!)
This week's vocabulary:
  • el establo - the stable
  • el pastor - the shepherd
  • el ángel - the angel
  • la estrella - the star
Homework:
  • Listen and sing along with our two Christmas songs!
  • Listen to other Spanish Christmas songs HERE.
  • Bible Memory Verse!
    • Canten al Señor con alegría, toda la tierra.  Salmos 100:1 (cien, versículo uno)
    • Audio version (the audio version includes more than just the first verse, but it may still be helpful for Kindergarten students)

2 comments:

  1. We are having trouble opening the links to the Christmas songs. Is anyone else having trouble?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, I'll look into it.

      Are you having problems with the links or opening the songs? I had been having problems with the songs, but everything worked well in class on Wednesday, so I thought the problems were solved. In the meantime, I know some of my colleagues have uploaded the songs to YouTube, so I'll see if I can find those links.

      Delete