Wednesday, January 25, 2017

2nd and 3rd Grade: January 25, 2017

Today in class, we continued learning words for a Bible story in Spanish!

Ask your student:
  • What phrase would you say when someone would leave to use the bathroom?  (Se fue.  He/she left.  I also started making students say "regresaré pronto"--I'll be back soon--before they leave to use the bathroom!)
  • Who was your special teacher in Spanish class?  (During the last 15 minutes of class, Señora Brouwer went to Market Day to speak Spanish, and Mrs. Seabolt came and played the number guessing game in Spanish!)
Today's vocabulary
Words in bold are new this week, others are review.
  • se fue - he/she left
  • ¿quién? - who?
  • puedo - I am able (can)
  • no puedo - I am not able (can't)
  • regresaré - I will return
  • pronto - soon 
  • el camino - the path, the road
  • camina - he/she walks
  • ayuda - he/she helps
  • ¡Ayúdame! - Help me!
  • dijo - he/she said
  • Numbers 20-100 by tens
  • Numbers 1-19
Homework:

No comments:

Post a Comment