Wednesday, May 4, 2016

2nd Grade: May 4, 2016

This week, we continued our new, short unit!  We continued learning about direction words (up, down, in, out) in the context of playing on a playground.

Ask your student:
  • What did you make in Spanish class to help you remember the new words you learned today? (We made slide with picture wheel to review the vocabulary words.  Students brought it home along with the small book we made last week.)
This week's vocabulary:
  • adentro - inside
  • afuera - outside
  • voy - I go
  • subo - I go up
  • bajo - I go down
  • entro - I go in
  • salgo - I go out
  • voy hacia arriba - I go high
  • voy hacia abajo - I go low
Homework:
  • Sing along with our new numbers songs:  El Canto de las Decenas (The Song of the Tens...counting to 100 by tens in Spanish), Counting to 100 by Ten
  • Practice the numbers Spanish numbers from 0-60 with these games!
  • Second Semester Bible Memory
    • This semester, we'll be memorizing a short passage in Spanish.  Students received a hard copy of the verses in class.  If your student misplaced the paper, you can print a new copy HERE.
    • Yo soy el buen pastor; conozco a mis ovejas y ellas me conocen a mí, así como el Padre me conoce a mí, y yo lo conozco a él, y doy mi vida por las ovejas.  Juan 10:14-15 (Juan diez, versículos catorce y quince)

No comments:

Post a Comment