Thursday, March 20, 2014

2/3: March 19, 2014

Today in class, we continued learning words for a Bible story in Spanish!  Students were able to figure out that we'll be talking about the story of the Good Samaritan.

Ask your student:
  • What phrase would you say when someone would leave to use the bathroom?  (Se fue.  He/she left.  I also started making students say "regresaré pronto"--I'll be back soon--before they leave to use the bathroom!)
Today's vocabulary:
  • el camino - the path, the road
  • camina - he/she walks
  • ayuda - he/she helps
  • ¡Ayúdame! - Help me!
  • dijo - he/she said
  • puedo - I can
  • regresaré - I will return
  • pronto - soon
  • ¿Quién? - Who?
  • se fue - he/she left

Homework:
  • Bible Verse.  A lot students tried to say the verse today, but they need just a little more practice!  Try to be ready to say the verse for me by March 5.  Click on the audio version to hear the verse as you practice:  Philippians 4:13 (Audio Version)
  • New Bible Verse:  Mark 12:30 (Audio coming soon)
    • Ama al Señor tu Dios con todo tu corazón, con toda tu alma, con toda tu mente, y con todas tus fuerzas.  Marcos 12 versículo 30.
  • Practice the numbers Spanish numbers from 0-60 with these games!
  • Sing along with our new song:  Yo tengo un amigo que me ama

No comments:

Post a Comment